Friday, March 27, 2015

The Journey Continues: Destination in Sight

Well, after dilly dallying around with my weight loss program for weeks I have maintained it enough consecutive days to lose a few more pounds. My loss to date is 18.6 pounds! I'm very encouraged and will post another pic once I've reached 20 pound mark. I have a surge of hope and motivation to take me to my immediate destination of 199 pounds!

But, I must remind myself I am not a number on a contrary contraption of a scale! I am not a clothing size, with or without a "W"! I am me, striving to be my best me!

Thank you so much for dropping by. Enjoy your weekend! Do something for yourself! I had a pedicure yesterday, an indulgence I seldom treat myself to. But I'm worth it.

God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment