Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Journey Continues: Day 30

There is more to weight loss success than the numbers on the scale! I'm so happy to report that my cholesterol is down 27 points after only 3 weeks on program. This is the lowest my cholesterol has been since I began treatment with statin drugs 8 years ago. Now on Day 2 of Week 5, I've lost 15 pounds and feel great!

Are you working to achieve a healthy life style? Feel free to share what works for you! I know my lack of exercise during winter months hinders reaching my goal. We have a not so fancy elliptical machine I've been using and it has helped. I much prefer being outside enjoying the beauty of the sky, trees, fresh air...but even here in the south, it's not always possible.

Whatever your goals for your health, may you experience a new passion to reach them. Nothing is impossible with support from others...and God!


No comments:

Post a Comment